Friday, July 12, 2013

Were is Everyone

Well I needed to get out and stretch my legs so the ole gal took me over to the dog park.  She had to wait for Dennis to get home so we were at the park around 7:45.  I had the whole place to myself.  I was really looking forward to playing with someone - but alas it was not to be.  Here are a couple of pictures of the park - the whole entire park - to myself with the ole gal - she is not much fun at the park - sort of boring and she kept calling my name and giving me treats - I think she is trying to teach me something - I'm still trying to figure out what - she seems annoyed that I don't come running to her when she calls my name.  Oh well I'm sure she will get over her obsession with my name.  


1 comment:

  1. Up the reward and you will get a better response (check out my blog post for PAH this week).

    ReplyDelete