Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day one with my Grandma and Grandpa.  We all survived!  Grandma took me for a walk - she says I'm her exercise program.  So out we go for a walk - she had a big plan - long long walk.  We started off good - she actually tried to jog a little - I tried not to laugh.  Then the ole gal sees the tennis courts and thought it would be a great idea for me to chase around a little ball.  I'll bet next time she make sure all four of the gates are closed and not just the one we walked through.  I gave the ole gal a reason to go for a jog - chasing me around the field until I decided to let her grab my collar, she closed all the gates, I chased that ball and then we finished our walk.  Here is a selfy on the last stretch of the walk.



Hi Kev Hi Meg - miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment